Monday, November 20, 2017

Hurrah - How Many Rivers? (Kitchenware)

You might well remember seeing a video of Hurrah on the sadly defunct Tube. it consisted of them frantically strumming their mean guitars while attempting to walk in straight lines between pillars (ie not very successfully). This lot obviously have a lot of talent but this single certainly doesn't show it. Sorry! (Anita Strymowicz, No 1, August 8, 1987)

D: They've certainly changed a lot since I saw them supporting Aztec Camera. This is certainly a lot more American.
S: Yawn! I wonted it to end after about 30 seconds 'cause I knew it wasn't going to do anything surprising. It was so predictable.
Dom: I liked it. At least it's got a chorus that will stick in my mind.
M: I'd like to see them do it live, 'cause I bet they can't. (The Chesterfields, Record Mirror, August 1, 1987)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...